eCommerce system update released
ArchivedFebruary 14, 2013
Finding the right eCommerce solution to sell your products online can often be a struggle. While there are many ready-made systems available, they are often "one size fits" all and either require high-end technical skills to configure they way you want or simply won't conform to the products you sell or the way you do business.
With our eCommerce solution, however, you can get exactly the system you want, including the functionality as well as the design you desire. The cost is a one-time installation / customization fee, unlike other systems that charge a monthly fee or based on the number of products you sell or orders you process. Once your system is installed, you own it for life and it include free upgrades.
We emphasize a powerful yet easy-to-use experience for both customers and administrators. Our core eCommerce system includes the following features:
- Product, customer and order management, with built-in importers and exporters to Excel.
- Built-in PayPal direct and express transactions and functionality
- Integrated shipping, including live rates, for FedEx and UPS
- Connectors to popular virtual processors for real-time credit card processing and batch processing (including First Data and Heartland)
- Integrated database backup system, accessible via the Admin
- Integrated update system, accessible via the Admin
- Emphasis on security, easy of use and functionality
- Fully customizable and configurable to your exact specifications
- Works with any design you provide or within WordPress
Please see the eCommerce websites we've developed over the years and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about our custom system.