This private school in Moorestown, NJ serves students in grades K through 12 and needed several content management modules to manage all the information it disseminates to students, parents and faculty. Among the systems we created:
- A news module with archives organized by school year, with the option to add a photo.
- A calendar of events organized by department (athletics, academics, etc) as well as school (lower, middle, upper). The calendar features various search options in addition to a mini calendar with event days highlighted.
- A team schedule and roster system, that shows games along with results, maps, directions, and player details.
- Donation forms that collect detailed information, including secure credit card payment info.
- Special event registration forms that allow people to sign-up for multiple happenings while making secure payments.
UPDATE: In 2014, this entire site was redesigned and converted to WordPress. It was also upgraded to be fully responsive and all code updated accordingly.